Links For Nature Photographers
Sites to Help Plan Your Photo Shoot
Stock Photography Solution - Excellent stock photography management
& labeling system.
- Agfa - The
Film preferred by many wildlife photographers, including myself.
- B&H Photo - Good place to buy your camera and film supplies. Great prices.
- Better Beamer - The most compact flash extender available.
- Cradoc fotoBiz - NEW! A stock file management system that tracks submissions &
prints labels for your slides. fotoBiz also includes a equipment list,
integration with fotoQuote, assignment photography & more.
- Cradoc fotoQuote - Learn to price your images for any usage, including the new electronic
categories like the Internet home pages, CD ROMS & electronic brochures.
- DeLorme - Maps
& mapping software.
- The Filter Connection - Specializing in filters.
- Fuji Film -
Makers of Velvia and the new Provia 100F.
- Gitzo - The best
professional tripods available.
- Hunts -Good
service on all types of photographic supplies including film.
- Lexar - Digital film. Highly recommended.
Impressions - The professional photographers source for archival
- Lowepro - Excellent
camera bags, backpacks, gloves...
Filter - Combines the 81-A warming filter with a polarizer.
- Nikon - Nikon
- NSCS Pro - Boyd
Norton's slide labeling, captioning and slide management software.
- Pro Photo
Supply - A unique camera store, dedicated to serving the needs of
the Professional Photographer. Well worth a visit!
Right Stuff - The best in mounting plates, clamps, and braces for
use with the Arca-Swiss style quick-release system.
- L. L. Rue Photographic
Equipment - Blinds, books, vests, gadgets and more.
- SanDisk - CompactFlash memory cards and digital film.
Industries - Tamron & Bronica - a leader in imaging products.
- Thayer Birding - Birding software. Great for keeping lists and identifying birds.
- Vested Interest - Great camera vests, can be customized to fit. My preferred vest!
- Wimberley - Great alternative to the traditional ball head. Your "big
gun" (long telephotos 500 & 600) floats in this head.
It also works well with the 400 f/2.8 lens. Be sure to check out
the "Sidekick" as well for your 300 f/2.8. Works great
in conjunction with your existing ball head.